This is a special order item. Orders of 50 and under please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for large volume order lead time.
The Tough Sleeve rugged tablet enclosure from ProClip is the perfect way to protect, mount, and power your tablet. Custom-designed for a perfect fit to your device and precision-machined from durable ABS and Acetal polymers, the Tough Sleeve encapsulates and protects your tablet while simultaneously charging the device through a robust electro-mechanical docking interface we call the Sliding Power Block or 'SPB' for short.
The SPB allows rotation between portrait and landscape; as well as tilt up to 15 degrees in any direction for optimal viewing of the device. The industry standard AMPS hole pattern allows the SPB to be easily attached to a variety of existing mounts or any flat surface. When it's time to go mobile, the quick-release functionality of the SPB interface is convenient and simple to use. Press the release lever, slide the Tough Sleeve out of the SPB and you're on your way. Once in the protective Tough Sleeve, your tablet can be securely mounted anyw
- Rugged, Mountable Tablet Enclosure with Integrated Charging
- Includes USB-C connector to the tablet
- Passes 6 ft Drop-Test to Concrete
- Custom Made to Fit: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017)
- One-Handed Quick Release via Sliding Power Block
- Allows Rotation Between Portrait and Landscape View
- Angle up to 15 Degrees in any Direction
- Hard-Wired Power Harness for 12/24V Power Source
- Made in Sweden
Standard website promos do not apply to this item.
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Cord length with black box is 96 inch / 243 cm
- Black power conversion box is 3 inch / 7.6 cm
- Provides 10 Watts (2A) charging power
- Hard-wire to 12 / 24 V vehicle power sources
- Black box converts from 12 / 24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
For easy and optimal installation combine the charging holder with one of the mount options shown below or attch it directly to any surface.
Get in touch to discover the ProClip difference and how our Purpose-Built Mounts just work.
Our CNC machining process produces exact-fitting parts at fast speeds
Built to Last Quality
We use the highest-grade polymers and metals for strength and durability
Attention to Detail
Swedish design and manufacturing ensure consistent quality