Mobile Solutions for Hospitals and Clinical Staff
Hospitals and clinical staff are rapidly incorporating mobile computing devices into their daily workflow. Devices like iPads, Microsoft Surface and other tablets help streamline data collection and improve staff-patient communications. This greater speed and flexibility increase worker productivity and patient satisfaction.
ProClip offers a full line of mobile mounting solutions for the healthcare industry. From iPads in waiting room kiosks utilized for patient check-in or children’s entertainment, to any make of tablet running mission-critical applications mounted on a patient’s bedrail or I.V. Pole, to the handheld scanners and mobile label printers on mobile med carts for the immediate and accurate labeling of products, samples, medications, and even patients, mobile devices have come to play a significant role in day-to-day healthcare operations.
ProClip is a trusted solutions partner for many technology integrators and Value Added Resellers within the healthcare industry. A growing number of hospitals and primary care facilities across the country are deploying and benefitting from ProClip device mounting solutions. Made with rugged precision, industrial-grade ProClip healthcare mounts are built to withstand a demanding healthcare environment.
- Custom Holders for Tablets, Mobile Computers, Mobile Printers
- Design, Prototype & Build: Custom Mounts & Brackets
- Innovative ‘Speed Clip System’ combines Device Security with Convenient Mobility
- Cart Mounts, Tablet Kiosks, Powered Tablet Enclosures, Desktop Pedestal Mounts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.