If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it to ProClip USA, LLC for a refund (less the original shipping costs) within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will be applied to the original payment method used on the order.
In some cases a restocking fee may be applied. (See Terms & Conditions for details)
To receive a refund, all parts must meet our requirements as explained in our Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
All returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the delivery date and include proof of purchase, a copy of your original order or invoice. No products shipped hereunder may be returned without ProClip USA’s prior approval. In order to return a product, the buyer must obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). Items returned without a valid RMA number may be rejected.
To request an RMA please contact our returns department.
- By email at email@example.com
- By phone at 1-800-296-3212 or 1-608-807-5320
Items that are open, used, damaged, or returned without all original components may have a restocking fee applied.
ProClip USA does not offer merchandise exchanges. To get the items you want as quickly as possible, please contact our Returns Department for an RMA number to return your current parts for a refund. If these parts meet the return requirements, a refund will be issued once the part is received by ProClip USA. A new order will need to be placed for the part/s required.
Packing and Sending Your Return
Please follow these 5 easy steps when returning a product:
- Pack the items and all components in a secure box.
- Write your RMA # on the outside of the box.
- Include a copy of one of the following: original order or invoice.
- Select a shipping carrier that can provide you with a tracking number and note the date you shipped the package. You are responsible for the return until it has been received at our facilities. You are also responsible for return shipping costs.
- Send the package to: