Slim design with charger integrated in the holder. For use with Li-Ion or Li-Poly batteries.
Always keep your battery charged with this high quality Swedish made Two-way Radio Vehicle Charging Holder. It is custom made with a cigarette lighter cable permanently attached to it creating a dock type connection. It provides rapid and trickle charging. The battery can be charged separately in the holder (without the radio). The holder has a LED indicator to show charging status. It works in 12 and 24 volt vehicles. The holder can be used in personal vehicles, commercial vehicles, emergency vehicles, utility vehicles etc., and mounts to any flat surface, console wall or mounting brackets such as vehicle dashboard mounts, floor mounts, pedestal mounts.
- Always keep your battery fully charged
- Made of high grade ABS plastic
- Works in 12 and 24 volt vehicles
- Rapid and trickle charges radio
- LED Red to Green charging status indicator
- Custom fit to hold device securely
- Allows one-handed insertion and removal of radio
- Combine with a ProClip vehicle mount to make a full mounting solution
- Can also be attached directly to any flat surface, dashboard, console wall, or any type of mounting bracket
- Designed and manufactured in Sweden
Standard website promos do not apply to this item.
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Coiled cord length is 19 inch / 49 cm
- Stretched cord length is 55 inch / 139 cm
- Works in 12 / 24 V vehicle power outlets
- Power plug converts from 12 /24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
For easy and optimal installation combine the charging holder with one of the mount options shown below or attch it directly to any surface.
Get in touch to discover the ProClip difference and how our Purpose-Built Mounts just work.
Our CNC machining process produces exact-fitting parts at fast speeds
Built to Last Quality
We use the highest-grade polymers and metals for strength and durability
Attention to Detail
Swedish design and manufacturing ensure consistent quality