This Holder is made to fit the phone with an Oterbox Defender case. It is a high quality custom made holder with a neat and discreet design. Easily slide your device in and out of the holder. No more fumbling around for your device in the cup holder or passenger seat. Provides for safer driving when viewing, accessing and operating your device in the vehicle.
- Custom fit to your device with Otterbox Defender
- Keeps your device within easy reach
- Easily slide device in and out of holder
- Includes Tilt-Swivel to angle holder 15 degrees any direction
- Rotate between portrait and landscape view
- Discreet design blends well with vehicle interior
- Made in Sweden from High Grade ABS Plastic
- Combine with a ProClip vehicle mount to make a full mounting solution
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- BWRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect Fit for iPhone 6s & Otterbox Defender
Purchased Item #511741 with mount #854903 for my 2016 Nissan Frontier & iPhone 6s with Otterbox Defender case. The directions for installation of these items were spot on. My only comment (also mentioned in the instructions) is that the tension screw for the swivel on the phone holder must not be too tight or it torques the securing tape connections on the mount. Once installed take vehicle on a rough road (not hard to find in Vermont) to assure proper holder tension will secure your phone.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.