Safely store your sunglasses and eyeglasses in your car with our convenient sunglasses clip for car visor. Simply slide the clip over your visor. The clips are designed to fit most visors. The soft, padded material will not harm the arms of your glasses. Easily rotate your sunglasses clip 180-degrees to find the perfect spot for your glasses. It’s the perfect car storage organizer for your sunglasses to keep your car clean and tidy.
- Securely holds 2 pairs of sunglasses
- 180-degree rotation to hold glasses horizontally and vertically
- Fits most sunglasses, including thicker framed glasses
- Compatible with car visors less than 1-inch thick
- Sleek black carbon fiber design
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Steven S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoVery Handy
Installed the sunglass visor clip and I like the way they are close when you have the need to use them.
- Kelvin M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks as advertised!
Sturdy and easy to use.
- Steve M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis works1
I really appreciate how well this clip works. It's nice to finally have a clip that is made for the thick visors that are in my vehicle. The clip holds glasses out of my line of sight yet it's easy to remove the glasses from the clip with one hand. No more having to rest glasses on an empty seat or tuck them away somewhere if someone is riding with me. Thank you ProClip!
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.