The include 9 foot input cable is pre-terminated with terminals to plug directly into the conversion box. This can be trimmed to size to fit directly onto the common battery bus or directly into an auxiliary power circuit in a vehicle or on machinery.
The included 6 foot output cable is pre-terminated with terminals and a barrel jack that fits common 12V products from ProClip USA.
- For installation into vehicle power supply
- Works with forklifts and other vehicles that use up to 48 volt direct current (VDC) power systems.
- Input surge voltage of up to 60 VDC.
- Converts 48V, 36V, 24V, and 18V systems to 12V
- 36W continuous output
Standard website promos do not apply to this item.
- Input Voltage: 48Vdc nominal (12V to 60V)
- Output Voltage: 12dc +/-10%
- Continuous Current Rating: 12V at 3A
- Intermittent Current Rating: 12V at 6A for a maximum of 2 minutes followed by 8 minute rest
- Transient Voltage Protection: Meets ISO7637-2 International Standard for 24Vdc Commercial Vehicles
- Electro Static Voltage Protection: Meets ISO10605, ISO14982, >8kV contact, 15kV discharge
- Output Noise: <50mV pk-pk at continuous load
- Off load current (quiescent current): <30mA. If connected to the battery, but not powering any equipment
- Power Conversion Efficiency: Typically 80%
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +30°C to meet these specs. +30°C to +80°C de-rate linearly to 0A
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to +100°C
- Operating Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Zebra ET50/51/55/56 10.1
- Zebra ET50/51/55/56 8.3 and 8.4
- Zebra ET51 8.4" with 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
Get in touch to discover the ProClip difference and how our Purpose-Built Mounts just work.
Our CNC machining process produces exact-fitting parts at fast speeds
Built to Last Quality
We use the highest-grade polymers and metals for strength and durability
Attention to Detail
Swedish design and manufacturing ensure consistent quality