This cigarette outlet to USB adapter allows you to keep two devices charged at the same time. USB Port 1 (white colored) supports standard USB charging up to 12 watts. USB Port 2 (green colored) supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 up to 18 watts. This is the perfect replacement if you have lost the cig plug adapter that came with your charging holder.
- Two USB-A ports
- Port 1 supports standard USB devices up to 12 watts
- Port 2 supports QuickCharge 3.0 up to 18 watts
- Adapter allows full charging speed on both ports at the same time
- Dual USB Type-A Female
- Output Voltage: 5V, 9V, 12V
- Input Voltage: 12VDC ~ 24VDC
- Input Current: 3A Max
- USB Port 1 Output: 4.9V ~ 5.25V, 2.4A (12 Watts Max)
- USB Port 2 Output: (3.6V ~ 6V 3A) (6.2 ~ 9V 2A) (9.2 ~ 12V 1.5A) Quickcharge 3.0 Compatible (18 Watts Max)
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Stephen D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat adapter
Easy to use. Has a nice blue light when in use
- Caleb R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agotight
The USB connections in my former adapter were loose, so I added this one to my purchase of device holder. The connections are good and tight as I had hoped for a premium-priced product.
- Michael W.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks
This item works as advertised and allows for cleaner routing of 'Bundled' cables.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.