This ProClip Angled Dash Mount is custom-made for your Mazda starting from 2017 (see compatibility tab for full list of years). This mount attaches just above the center vent. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a custom mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip Angled Dash Mount clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard in seconds. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Angled base keeps cell phone in reach facing the driver.
- Secure dash fit. High-quality ABS plastic. No flimsy vent clips.
- Great for right-handed phone or GPS use.
- Install in only minutes with no extra tools or drilling.
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
- Gary K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoMuch better than universal!
All parts fit perfectly.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
- Raynald C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSuper achat
Parfait pour mon IPhone 13, l’angle est parfait.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Edward C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDash mount
Fits perfectly.... first phone holder that will last and not crap out. Holds the phone perfectly.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.