The Toyota Tacoma Angled Dash Mount is made specifically for your vehicle starting from 2016 (See below for full list of compatibility). This mount attaches to the right of the center screen. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a complete mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip mount clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard in seconds. No drilling holes or dismantling required.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Consider how the device will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Angled base keeps cell phone in reach, facing the driver.
- Secure dash fit. High-quality ABS plastic. No flimsy vent clips.
- Great for right-handed phone or GPS use.
- Install in only minutes with no extra tools or drilling.
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Douglas P D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAngled Dash Mount for Tacoma
Looks great, fits great!Age Range 65+Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Ryan B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSolid mount
I haven’t come up with a better idea so 5 stars for theirs!Age Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Ed L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAwesome
Perfect FitAge Range 45 - 54
- MARIO F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest for Tacoma
This is the perfect mount for Tacos it’s easily reached an angles perfect.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.