This ProClip Center Dash mount is custom-made for your Lexus GX Series starting in 2010 (See below for full list of compatibility). The mount attaches to the dashboard on the center vent. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a custom mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip Center Mount clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard in seconds. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Consider how the device will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Robert L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBeast II
Easy to mount. It leaves the phone in a very convenient spot.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
- Jonathan B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks great!
I mount a magnet magic mount to all my pro clips, and it works great!Age Range 35 - 44Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
- Sina M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect vent mount
Pefect mount for phone and tablet. Vert good fitment, too.Age Range 25 - 34Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.