This ProClip Vehicle Angled Mount is a custom made car specific mount. It provides the perfect mounting platform for your device holder so you don't have to fumble around for your device anymore. The ProClip Angled Mount is a very sturdy mounting bracket that clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required, simply clip on in seconds.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
This mount may include an isopropyl alcohol pad. Gently clean only the small area of the dash
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Coachman Concord - Ford 2009-2021
- Coachman Freelander - Ford 2009-2021
- Coachman Leprechaun - Ford 2009-2021
- Fleetwood Jamboree 2009-2021
- Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher 2009-2015
- Fleetwood Tioga 2009-2015
- Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 2009-2015
- Ford Cargo Van 2009-2016
- Ford E-Series 2009-2023
- Ford Econoline 2009-2016
- Ford Econovan 2009-2023
- Itasca Cambria 2009-2017
- Itasca Impulse 2009-2017
- Itasca Spirit 2009-2017
- Jayco Greyhawk 2009-2023
- Jayco Melbourne 2009-2015
- Jayco Redhawk 2009-2021
- Winnebago Access Premier 2009-2014
- Winnebago Aspect 2009-2014
- Winnebago Cambria 2017-2021
- Winnebago Minnie Winnie 2009-2021
- Winnebago Outlook 2009-2021
- Winnebago Spirit 2015-2021
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Rick C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat mount
It fits tight but once installed it fits well. I wish it had a less aggressive slant to the driver since I installed it for passenger use. I had to order an angled wedge separately since I was unaware of the sharp angle. Still a great mount though.
- Matthew A.Verified BuyerRated 3 stars1 month agoNice but needs a different angle
Very secure but needs better placement fit designed for passenger seatAge Range 35 - 44Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.