This ProClip Vehicle Center Mount is a custom made car specific mount. The mount attaches to the center area of the car dashboard. It provides the perfect mounting platform for your device holder so you don't have to fumble around for your device anymore. The ProClip Center Mount is a very sturdy mounting bracket that clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required, simply clip on in seconds.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Chevrolet Avalanche 2007-2013
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007-2013
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 2007-2014
- Chevrolet Suburban 2007-2014
- Chevrolet Tahoe 2007-2014
- GMC Sierra 1500 Series 2007-2013
- GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Series 2007-2014
- GMC Sierra Denali 2007-2013
- GMC Yukon 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon Denali 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon XL 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon XL Denali 2007-2014
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Emil Norton I.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoSilverado phone holder
The mount doesn't obscure any climate or entertainment features in the vehicle. Also, the location is not distracting from the essential vehicle monitors. This mount is sturdy and esthetically pleasing in that it looks OEM. Well done!Age Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Roberto D.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogreat mount
i dont know why everyone is saying the shifter gets in the way. fits perfect for me. shifter sits above the phone and not blocking the view. i think its the perfect spotAge Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Jason C.Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoLook out for the gear shift
Two things to consider. My wife drives a GMC Yukon XL and has the iphone 7+. The mounts works well when the vehicle is in park, but when the gear shift is in drive you will noticed the top 1/3 of the phone is not visible. This mount really needs to be 2' lower so the top of the phone can be viewed if the gear shift is anywhere other than park. The quality of the product is good, I'm impressed, but not favorably with the overall functionality.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.