This ProClip Vehicle Center Mount is a custom made car specific mount. The mount attaches to the center area of the car dashboard. It provides the perfect mounting platform for your device holder so you don't have to fumble around for your device anymore. The ProClip Center Mount is a very sturdy mounting bracket that clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required, simply clip on in seconds.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
This mount may include an isopropyl alcohol pad. Gently clean only the small area of the
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
Standard Website Discounts Do Not Apply to this Item.
- Airstream Interstate 2007-2017
- Coachman Galleria 2018-2018
- Coachman Prism 2007-2018
- Dodge Sprinter 2007-2011
- Fleetwood Pulse 2018-2018
- Freightliner Sprinter 2007-2016
- Itasca Navion 2007-2014
- Itasca Reyo 2007-2014
- Jayco Melbourne 2016-2018
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2007-2018
- Winnebago Era 2007-2018
- Winnebago Navion 2014-2018
- Winnebago Porto 2018-2018
- Winnebago Revel 2017-2018
- Winnebago View 2007-2018
- Winnebago View Profile 2007-2018
- Winnebago Vita 2018-2018
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Bert W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat!
I mounted my first one per instructions. Liked it so much I bought a second one, mounted it upside down on the passenger side. Blocked the AC vent more than I would like, but secures the phone holder wonderfully!
- CRAVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLooks clean, secure, worth the $
This mount in my Sprinter is great. I checked out all the video and read installation PDF before purchase. Victor in Customer service was very helpful in selecting correct holder for my phone. I got an adjustable holder since I have a robust case to protect the phone. Installation was less than 5 minutes.. I was concerned that the trim wouldn't snap back in completely from interference of the mount thickness but it was seamless. Cannot tell the trim was ever disturbed. I only wish the fours screws used to attach phone holder to mount were more robust. They are a small phillips head and even my best phillps tip wanted to walk in the screw head. Better/stronger material or a torx head, allen head or square bit would prevent this. Just take your time, use enough pressure but not too little or it will walk which ruins the screw head and makes removal difficult.
- Michael M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago2017 Mercedes Sprinter Airstream Interstate Van
Dash Mount for my Airstream Interstate 3500 Sprinter Van fits like a glove and as always exceeds expectations
- Clint W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSprinter & c6
Awesome fit. On the van and the vette!!
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.