This ProClip Vehicle Center Mount is a custom made car specific mount. The mount attaches to the center area of the car dashboard. It provides the perfect mounting platform for your device holder so you don't have to fumble around for your device anymore. The ProClip Center Mount is a very sturdy mounting bracket that clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required, simply clip on in seconds.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Curtis B.Rated 3 stars4 years agoSolid but sits at too much of an angle
I got this specifically because it doesn't rely on vent mounts which have always failed for me after a time and I don't want to use windshield suction cups or damage the dash with dash mounts.
- It goes on easily and provides a much more stable base than any other solution I'm aware of.
- Gives good amount of space between the vent and mount and clears the hazard lights button
- Creates a gap between the panels at the bottom but it isn't large enough to bother me vs benefit.
- The top does not come out enough to make the mount vertical (or close to it) so when you put the mount on, you have to adjust it as far as it can down as it can go to get it close to vertical but you can't go any further. Makes the 'adjustable' mount essentially 'unadjustable'.
- It is plastic (abs?) so there are no metal threaded holes so you can over tighten and ruin it.
- Price is approaching absurd for the materials used. Really should be metal mounts with threads for the combined price of the bracket and mount.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.