NOTICE: Some devices, or horizontal positions, could interfere with other vehicle functions.
The ProClip Console Mount attaches on the side of the floor console. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- James S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 months agoLove it
AwesomeAge Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Denis L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 months agoThank you
- SCOTT L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat product
I’ve been using ProClip mounts for years, in all my cars. Really great alternative to the usual generic mounts.
- keith c.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat mount perfect location
Perfect placement easy access
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.