NOTICE: Some devices, or horizontal positions, could interfere with other vehicle functions.
The ProClip Console Mount attaches on the side of the floor console. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Tamer E.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Customer Frequency First-Time Customer10 seconds agoAge Range 25 - 34Customer Frequency First-Time CustomerRated 5 starsPerfect fit
Fits exactly on my console for my 2016 nissan maxima. So far its the best mount I've found.Easy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Kevin B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency Repeat Customer3 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency Repeat CustomerRated 5 starsGreat fit and position as usual!
Easy install, great quality, bottom edge was a little stubborn to seat but used a panel puller tool to wedge in the crack between the two panels and it finally popped in securely; great, no drill solution.Easy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Charles B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsEasy
Really easy to install and very stable.
- Diane S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 stars22 Maxima
Great mount! Love how nothing is blocked, not in the way of passengers, it's awesome!
- DeVaughn4652 years agoRated 5 starsGood fit.
ProClip phone mount for my 2017 Nissan Maxima SL. No more distractions or glue residue by being attached to my dashboard; Maxima windshields are very oblong. ProClip mounts are vehicle specified. Comfortable positioning, phone easily accessible when needed & I can't stress enough, it's placement doesn't obstruct my view or distract me. Next buy, I have to find viable solution for the Mrs. 2019 Rogue & how she wants it set up for her personal uses. @proclipusa #phonemounts #phoneholder #easyinstallation
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.