The ProClip Console Mount attaches on the side of the floor console. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Chevrolet Suburban 2015-2020
- Chevrolet Tahoe 2015-2020
- GMC Yukon 2015-2020
- GMC Yukon Denali 2015-2020
- GMC Yukon XL 2015-2020
- GMC Yukon XL Denali 2015-2020
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Gabriel R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome
Mount fits perfectly, make sure your holder fits your phone and if not the tablet mount is a catch-all!Age Range 25 - 34Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.