This ProClip Console mount is custom-made for your Jeep Grand Cherokee starting in 2011 (See below for full list of compatibility). The mount attaches to the side of the center console. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a custom mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip Console Mount clips tightly into the seams of the console in seconds. No drilling holes or dismantling required.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- John D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoJeep Mount
Works great as alwaysAge Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
- Doug F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoInstalling was very simple
Easy install. Tool to split body panel was very helpful.Age Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Christopher S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAlways a quality product
I've been using ProClip mounts across multiple cars and they've always fit perfectly and are solidly built. Highly recommend.Age Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.