The ProClip Console Mount attaches on the side of the floor console. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Mercedes Benz E-Class Sedan 2003-2009
- Mercedes Benz E-Class Station Wagon 2004-2010
- Eddy C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoCould not be Happier!
Super easy to install. Great fitment! Only wish it came in tan, as that’s my interior color, but other than that, no complaints!!!Age Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Chris E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoConsole mount for Mercedes W211
Good quality. Easy to install. One small error.... The upper part of the console mount is supposed to fit into a gap between the console and the trim, but on this car, there is no gap, so you really have to attach the mount under the console first then bend it up and over the console edge.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency First-Time Customer
- Danny N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoiPod Classic
Super solid mount, well engineered.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.