The Adjustable Console Mount fits a variety of vehicle floor consoles. It attaches onto the sidewall of the center floor console. The console sidewall measures from the top of the console to the bottom of the console, by the floor. Note: All pictures displayed with the information about this product are General Pictures.
To select the correct size for the adjustable console mount; measure from the top of your center console down to the carpet. Then match that measurement to our listed length options.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Acura CL 2001-2003
- Acura RSX 2002-2006
- Acura TL 1999-2003
- Audi A4 Avant 2002-2007
- Audi A4 Sedan 2001-2007
- Audi A8 2003-2010
- Audi A8 1994-2002
- BMW Z4 2003-2008
- Chevrolet Impala 2000-2013
- Chevrolet Malibu 2004-2005
- Chrysler Concord 1998-2004
- Ford Explorer 2002-2005
- Ford Fusion 2006-2009
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-2006
- Hyundai Sonata 2002-2005
- Hyundai Tiburon 2000-2008
- Isuzu Axiom 2002-2005
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 1999-2004
- Kia Optima 2001-2005
- Lexus ES Series 2002-2006
- Mazda 6 2002-2007
- Mercedes Benz G-Class 2001-2012
- Mercury Milan 2006-2009
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001-2005
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2002-2007
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2003-2006
- Pontiac Bonneville 2000-2005
- Toyota 4Runner 2003-2009
- Toyota Corolla 2003-2008
- Toyota Sequoia 2001-2007
- Volkswagen Golf (GTI) I
- Ted E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAs advertised
- Jayleen H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect
Exactly what was needed to avoid having to mount in front of vents, etc.
- Theo C.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars10 months agoAdjustable Console Mount
The mount doesn’t really fix in my dodge charger 22 sxt. The mount keeps sliding and it doesn’t sit flush to the surface either way you put it.PUProClip USA10 months ago
Hi Theo, thank you for the review! We always recommend selecting a normal dashboard style mount before selecting a universal console mount. If you do decide to try the console mount, we recommend re-measuring the height of the console and matching that to the list of console sidewall heights and then selecting the proper console mount size that you need. Please also use this helpful video that shows the proper way to install our adjustable console mount: https://youtu.be/pGCf-NJz7AQ
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.