NOT for the E-Class Coupe.
The ProClip Left Mount attaches on the left side of the steering wheel and the face plate is angled towards the driver for optimal viewing. The mount clips into the dashboard seams between the panel sections, providing a very sturdy and tight fit. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior! The mount keeps your Device securely on the vehicle dashboard within easy reach from the driver seat - No more distracting and dangerous fumbling around for your device in the seat, cup holder, pocket, purse or on the floor.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the l
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Mercedes Benz E-Class Sedan 2010-2016
- Mercedes Benz E-Class Station Wagon 2011-2016
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Alan N.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency Repeat Customer10 seconds agoAge Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency Repeat CustomerRated 5 starsPerfect fit! 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
This is my fourth ProClip mount and it’s just great. The plastic is such high quality as are the directions. The price may seem high initially but the fit and functionality are incomparable!Easy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Omar A.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsLeft mount
Easy to install, set it and forget it.
- Aaron K.3 years agoRated 5 starsLR4 mount
Holds my phone in the perfect position for navigation. Doesn’t block vents or any other vehicle functions. Highly recommend.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.