The ProClip Left Mount attaches on the left side of the steering wheel and the face plate is angled towards the driver for optimal viewing. The mount clips into the dashboard seams between the panel sections, providing a very sturdy and tight fit. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior! The mount keeps your Device securely on the vehicle dashboard within easy reach from the driver seat - No more distracting and dangerous fumbling around for your device in the seat, cup holder, pocket, purse or on the floor.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the l
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Cadillac Escalade 2001-2006
- Cadillac Escalade ESV 2001-2006
- Cadillac Escalade EXT 2001-2006
- Cadillac ESV 2001-2006
- Cadillac EXT 2001-2006
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1999-2006
- Chevrolet Kodiak 1999-2002
- Chevrolet Silverado 1999-2006
- Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2007-2007
- Chevrolet Suburban 2000-2006
- Chevrolet Tahoe 2000-2006
- GMC Sierra 1999-2006
- GMC Sierra Classic 2007-2007
- GMC Sierra Denali 1999-2006
- GMC TopKick 1999-2002
- GMC Yukon 2000-2006
- GMC Yukon Denali 2000-2006
- GMC Yukon XL 2000-2006
- GMC Yukon XL Denali 2000-2006
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Cody K.Rated 5 stars4 years agoGreat product!
This is a very sturdy base, having used it for a little under two weeks. We'll see what time does to it, as the base is secured by two sticky tabs as well as the dash cover holding it in place, but at this time it is very secure.
The base is well located, allowing my Galaxy Note 9 to rotate 90° to the right with no problems concerning the door hitting it, nor the vent blowing too much air across it which was a mild concern living in New York winters.
I do use a 'Smart&Cool' magnetic charger, which allows my charger to 'fall' off if the door were to catch the cord, but this could also be solved by using a 90° angled charger if the device were to be primarily mounted in landscape mode.
The base was very easy to mount, assemble, and place for use with the device mount that I ordered. All in all, a five star product for price!
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.