Buy Now and Get 15% Off
Don't wait, this sale won't last long!
Use code MEMORIAL2023 at checkout.
This high quality custom made holder with a neat and discreet design keeps your device in an upright position for better reception. Easily slide your device into the holder then tilt or rotate for optimal viewing. This holder includes an integrated charger with a coiled power cord and a cigarette lighter plug for connection to a power outlet in the vehicle.
No more fumbling around for your device. Provides for safer driving when viewing, accessing and operating your device in your vehicle. The holder comes with the AMPS hole pattern for quick attachment to any flat surface or mounting brackets such as vehicle dashboard mounts, floor mounts, pedestal mounts or handlebar mounts.
- Custom fit to your bare device
- Includes tilt-swivel to allow rotation and tilting
- Angle holder 15 degrees any direction
- Portrait and landscape view, great for navigation
- Keeps your device within easy reach
- Discreet design blends well with vehicle interior
- Made in Sweden from High Grade ABS Plastic
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Coiled cord length is 19 inch / 49 cm
- Stretched cord length is 55 inch / 139 cm
- Works in 12 / 24 V vehicle power outlets
- Power plug converts from 12 /24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.