This holder is designed to hold phones used without or with a skin or phone case. You make a one-time, easy width adjustment to have the best fit for your phone.
- Adjustable width to fit your phone
- Easily slide your phone in and out of the holder with one hand
- Tilt-swivel allows you to angle 15 degrees for optimial driver viewing
- Easily rotate between portrait and landscape view
- Precision machine-tooled high-grade ABS plastic
- Fits all ProClip exact-fit mounting bases
- Device thickness: 9-13 mm (0.35-0.51 inches)
- Width adjustment: 62-77 mm (2.44-3.03 inches)
- USB-C cable with 12 V power plug included
- Works in any 12 V vehicle power outlet
- Provides 1.5 amp charging power
- Power plug converts from 12 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Daniel J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThe Best
The best custom mount you can find for your car. I have wired Apple car Play, and I just slide my phone into the wire charging mount, and I'm good to go!Age Range 55 - 64Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
- Alex M.Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoHappy Camper
Bought this to use as a rideshare worker. I am constantly taking my phone on and off the holder.
This solution is PERFECT!!
My phone slides perfectly into the holder. It is totally steady when in place and starts charging immediately.
Couldn't be happier.
I will continue to use ProClip!!!
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.