This custom adjustable charging car mount holder for the Apple iPhone is designed to hold the iPhone used with a small to medium case. You make a one time easy adjustment to have the best fit for your iPhone with a case. When you switch cases you can re-adjust the holder for a better fit. Rotate in portrait and landscape view, great for navigation. Angle the holder for optimal viewing. Machined and hand tooled in Sweden from High Grade ABS plastic. Please note this is not a spring loaded design.
- Adjustable fit for your device with case
- Includes Tilt-Swivel to angle holder 15 degrees any direction
- Rotate between portrait and landscape view
- Discreet design blends well with vehicle interior
- Made in Sweden from High Grade ABS Plastic
- Combine with a ProClip vehicle mount to make a full mounting solution
- Device thickness: 6-10 mm (0.24-0.39 inches)
- Width adjustment: 62-77 mm (2.44-3.03 inches)
- USB cable with 12 V power plug included
- USB cable permanently attached to holder
- Cord length is ~50 in.
- Works in any 12 V vehicle power outlet
- Provides up to 10 Watts (2.1A) charging power
- Power plug converts from 12 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Stéphane C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSale rep
Third one …. Those are the
Best in the worldAge Range 45 - 54
- John F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis holder can also work with a hardwired installation
I've got an older Pioneer AVIC-8000NEX, which requires a hardwired connection to my phone for Carplay to work. I had been using ProClip mounts which used stock Apple lightning cables. As I got newer phones, I could just move the cable to an updated ProClip mount. When I got an iPhone 13 mini, there was no ProClip mount available that used the stock lightning cable. I bought this holder, thinking I could use it with the Apple lighting cable but it was not practical. But this holder does come with a lightning USB cable, along with a 12v power plug. I tried plugging that included lighting USB cable into the Pioneer head unit, and it worked! So if you have a iPhone 12 or 13 mini, and you need a hardwired installation, this mount is for you.Age Range 45 - 54
- Austin L.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDoesn’t work with Case
I have a slim case and the plug will not fit into my phone without taking it out of the case.PUProClip USAHI Austin, since all phone cases are different, even the slim ones, some adjustment of the charging holder may be needed to ensure a proper fit. We would suggest locating the two screws on the back of the charging block, loosening them, then moving the lightning tip upward. This should allow you to connect better. Then you simply retighten the screws. Thanks!
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.