Warning: This is a special order item. Please allow an additional 2-3 week lead time.
Always keep your battery fully charged with this high quality custom made holder. This charging holder is a cradle style mount custom made for a perfect fit with your device. It has a dock connector for easy connection of the device to the holder and a coiled power cord with a cigarette lighter plug for connection to a power outlet in the vehicle. The Holder angles 15 degrees for optimal viewing and can swivel 360 degrees. The holder comes with the AMPS hole pattern for quick attachment to any flat surface or mounting brackets such as vehicle dashboard mounts, pedestal mounts or handlebar mounts. Easily slide your device in/out of the holder. No more fumbling around for your device. Provides for safer driving when viewing, accessing and operating your device in your vehicle.
Standard website promos do not apply to this item.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Coiled cord length is 19 inch / 49 cm
- Stretched cord length is 55 inch / 139 cm
- Works in 12 / 24 V vehicle power outlets
- Power plug converts from 12 /24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistenly fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.