This ProClip Center Dash mount is custom-made for your Chevrolet Silverado starting in 2015 (See below for full list of compatibility). The mount attaches to the dashboard above the center screen. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a custom mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip Center Mount clips tightly into the seams of the dashboard in seconds. No drilling holes or dismantling of the dashboard is required.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Consider how the device will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 2015-2019
- Chevrolet Silverado 4500/5500/6500 2019-2024
- International CV-Series 2019-2024
- BrandonRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
- Dale R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNew Mount
this mount works great, it fit and is holding my phone in place so I can interact with it on the move.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
- Janet H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIPhone holder
It works as intended. Always buy pro clips to fit any new vehicle I have to hold my phone in a convenient viewing position.Age Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat Customer
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.