This ball mount replaces the original suction cup mounts of many different TomTom GPS models. A charging cable can be connected to the original TomTom dock when it is placed on the ball adapter plate on the mount. You can adjust the angle of the device in order to avoid light reflection. Attach the mount onto a ProClip Vehicle Mount.
- Custom made ball to fit with your device/device cradle
- AMPS hole pattern for use with ProClip vehicle mounts or any AMPS base
- Easily remove device from ball and switch between ProClip mount and original suction cup
- Keeps your device upright for better GPS reception
- Made in Sweden from High Grade Plastic
- 16mm diameter ball designed to fit TomTom cradles
- AMPS hole pattern for use with ProClip vehicle mounts or any AMPS base Made in Sweden from High Grade Plastic
- TomTom GO 400 (2013)
- TomTom GO 500 (2013)
- TomTom GO 5000
- TomTom GO 510 (2013)
- TomTom GO 5100
- TomTom GO 52
- TomTom GO 520 (2016)
- TomTom GO 5200
- TomTom GO 60 S
- TomTom GO 600 (2013)
- TomTom GO 6000
- TomTom GO 6100
- TomTom GO 620 (2016)
- TomTom GO 6200
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Donald K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGo Discover Mount
Works great with new GO Discover 7 in. Didn’t see compatibility note, so I measured the ball mount and discovered they were the same size.
- Jeremy C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFit my tomtom perfectly
Fit my tomtom gps perfect
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.