If you are using a handheld radio with a belt clip or button on the back of the device, you can conveniently mount it in your car using the Universal Handheld Radio Holder. The smaller version V-slot is designed to hold devices with a button on the backside. The larger version V-slot is designed for a larger belt clip to attach and slide through for a secure hold. Easily slide your handheld radio in and out on the trails and keep your device safely at hand during any off-road adventure.
- Can hold handheld radios, two-way radios, walkie talkies, CB mics and more
- Large handheld radio holder can fit device with a belt clip on the backside
- Can be attached to any ProClip vehicle mounting bracket
- Inner dimensions: 31 x 50 x 14 mm (1.2 x 2 x 0.55 in)
- Outer dimensions: 50 x 50 x 16 mm (2 x 2 x 0.6 in)
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Dave W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
Perfect for the microphone for my Yaesu FTM-500 and my HTs.
- David P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks great!
I use this to hold a Midland GMRS radio and it will become my mic-holder when I permanently install a mobile unit.
- Terry O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago2019 Vette install
Easy install and works well
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.