Only for use with a NiCd or NiMH battery.
Always keep your battery charged with this high quality Swedish made Two-way Radio Vehicle Charging Holder. It is custom made with a cigarette lighter cable permanently attached to it creating a dock type connection. It provides rapid and trickle charging. The battery can be charged separately in the holder (without the radio). The holder has a LED indicator to show charging status. It works in 12 and 24 volt vehicles. The holder can be used in personal vehicles, commercial vehicles, emergency vehicles, utility vehicles etc., and mounts to any flat surface, console wall or mounting brackets such as vehicle dashboard mounts, floor mounts, pedestal mounts.
- Always keep your battery fully charged
- Made of high grade ABS plastic
- Works in 12 and 24 volt vehicles
- Rapid and trickle charges radio
- LED Red to Green charging status indicator
- Custom fit to hold device securely
- Allows one-handed insertion and removal of radio
- Combine with a ProClip vehicle mount to make a full mounting solution
- Can also be attached directly to any flat surface, dashboard, console wall, or any type of mounting bracket
- Designed and manufactured in Sweden
Standard website promos do not apply to this item.
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Works in 12 / 24 V vehicle power outlets
- Power plug converts from 12 /24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
- Motorola GP1200
- Motorola GP900
- Motorola HT1000
- Motorola HT6000
- Motorola JT1000
- Motorola MT2000
- Motorola MTS2000
- Motorola MTX8000
- Motorola MTX9000
How To Install
For easy and optimal installation combine the charging holder with one of the mount options shown below or attch it directly to any surface.
Get in touch to discover the ProClip difference and how our Purpose-Built Mounts just work.
Our CNC machining process produces exact-fitting parts at fast speeds
Built to Last Quality
We use the highest-grade polymers and metals for strength and durability
Attention to Detail
Swedish design and manufacturing ensure consistent quality