NOTICE: Visually inspect your interior for a match to our photos. Some models still used the 2011 interior styling and will need to use those mounts. This ProClip only fits the interior styling shown in our photos. ALSO: Customers with manual shift vehicles should also include item # 215183.
The ProClip Console Mount attaches on the side of the floor console. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior.
Device Holder NOT included, sold separately.
Comes with a pre-drilled hole pattern for device attachment (might not be shown in photo). This is a suggested placement pattern only. A device holder can easily be attached anywhere on the face plate.
Notice: Consider how the device, or horizontal position, will fit the location and could interfere with other vehicle functions.
- Provides the perfect mounting platform
- Clips into the seams of the dashboard
- Easily attach a device holder to the mount
- Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
- No holes or damage to your dashboard
- Porsche 911 series (Type 991) 2012-2019
- Porsche Boxster (Type 981) 2012-2020
- Porsche Boxster 718 2017-2023
- Porsche Cayman (Type 981) 2012-2017
- Porsche Cayman 718 2017-2023
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
- Michael G.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency Repeat Customer20 hours agoAge Range 45 - 54Customer Frequency Repeat CustomerRated 5 starsPDK Approved 2
Fit and finish are top notch as always with ProClip. It is perfect for the PDK (I know, I know but the manuals are more expensive on the used market and really hard to find) transmission, but I am not sure if there is enough clearance for the manual.Easy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Walter M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat Customer3 weeks agoAge Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat CustomerRated 5 starsperfect fit
It is just what i needed Fits great on the consoleEasy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lenny S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat Customer1 month agoAge Range 65+Customer Frequency Repeat CustomerRated 5 starsFits as advertised.
As expected based on prior ProClip purchases.Easy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JOSE P.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+2 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 starsVery satisfied
Fits perfectly and is out of the way.Easy to InstallRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Daniel V.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 4 starsFor my 911
The mount attaches in a great location on the center console, but the angle of the top where the phone mount attaches is too low. This causes the phone to be angled higher than I like. The angle of the top should be a bit higher to allow a more line of sight when the phone is attached.
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.