The ProClip Tough Sleeve is a uniquely designed case for your device. This sleek, rugged and custom-machined sleeve completely protects the phone while providing integrated power. An exceptionally strong mechanical mounting interface allows device deployment virtually anywhere. The Quick Release Power Dock used with the Tough Sleeve combines a electrical connection with the convenience of quick release. This increases user efficiency and reduces the potential for damage to the phone. The Tough Sleeve can be installed anywhere from vehicle to warehouse; ER to checkout counter. This Tough Sleeve includes a USB cable for charging.
- Custom fit to your bare device
- Keeps your device within easy reach
- Easily slide device in and out of holder
- Includes Tilt-Swivel to angle holder 15 degrees any direction
- Rotate between portrait and landscape view
- Discreet design blends well with vehicle interior
- Made in Sweden from High Grade ABS Plastic
- Combine with a ProClip vehicle mount to make a full mounting solution
Standard website promos do not apply to this item.
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Cord length with black box is 96 inch / 243 cm
- Black power conversion box is 3 inch / 7.6 cm
- Provides 10 Watts (2A) charging power
- Hard-wire to 12 / 24 V vehicle power sources
- Black box converts from 12 / 24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistenly fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.