Always keep your battery fully charged with this high quality custom made holder. This charging holder is a cradle style mount custom made for a perfect fit with your device. It has a dock connector for easy connection of the device to the holder and a power cord for hard wiring to a permanent power source in the vehicle. The Holder angles 15 degrees for optimal viewing and can swivel 360 degrees. The holder comes with the AMPS hole pattern for quick attachment to any flat surface or mounting brackets such as vehicle dashboard mounts, pedestal mounts or handlebar mounts. Easily slide your device in/out of the holder. No more fumbling around for your device. Provides for safer driving when viewing, accessing and operating your device in your vehicle.
- Custom fit to your bare device
- Includes Tilt-Swivel to allow rotation and tilting
- Angle holder 15 degrees any direction
- Portrait and landscape view, great for navigation
- Keeps your device within easy reach
- Discreet design blends well with vehicle interior
- Made in Sweden from High Grade ABS Plastic
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Cord length with black box is 96 inch / 243 cm
- Black power conversion box is 3 inch / 7.6 cm
- Provides up to 10 Watts (2A) charging power
- Hard wire to 12 / 24 V vehicle power sources
- Black box converts from 12 / 24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistenly fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.