Due to the size of the tablet it may block buttons or not fit on your dashboard when used with a vehicle dashboard mount. Please review where your ProClip dashboard mount will be located and check if the tablet will fit in that location.
Always keep your battery fully charged with this high quality custom made holder. This Holder is made to fit the tablet without a case. It is high quality custom with a neat and discreet design. Easily snap your device in and out of the holder. No more fumbling around for your device in the cup holder or passenger seat. Provides for safer driving when viewing, accessing and operating your device in the vehicle.
- Custom fit to your bare device
- Keeps your device within easy reach
- Easily slide device in and out of holder
- Includes Tilt-Swivel to angle holder 15 degrees any direction
- Rotate between portrait and landscape view
- Discreet design blends well with vehicle interior
- Made in Sweden from High Grade ABS Plastic
- Combine with a ProClip vehicle mount to make a full mounting solution
- Charging cable permanently attached to holder
- Cord length with black box is 96 inch / 243 cm
- Black power conversion box is 3 inch / 7.6 cm
- Provides 10 Watts (2A) charging power
- Hard-wire to 12 / 24 V vehicle power sources
- Black box converts from 12 / 24 V to 5 V output
- LED illuminated power indicator
CompatibilityCalifornia Prop 65 WARNING
How To Install
Easy to Install
Built to Last
A Better Way to Mount Your Phone
Don't settle for cheap and flimsy one-size-fits-most phone mounts that wobble in your vents or suction cups that consistently fall off. There's a better, more solid way to mount your phone.
The Mounting Base
Our exact-fit mounting bases are made specifically for most car and truck models. The mounts easily snap into the seams of the dashboard for a solid and secure fit so you can mount your phone with confidence.
The Device Holder
Our holders are designed specifically for your smartphone, GPS, or other mobile devices. Phone holder options can fit phones with or without cases, and charge wirelessly or with charging cables.